A FABLAB and workshop event will be hosted by LABORELEC at their facilities in Brussels (Rue de Rhode 125, 1630 Linkebeek, Brussels, BELGIUM) on the 20th and 21st of September 2023. This event will be held in hybrid format, remote participation to the workshop is possible.
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE: All actors from the nuclear research framework, industry and safety regulators are invited to share their experiences, coding routes and expectations in Additive Manufacturing with partners involved in the NUCOBAM project.
The LAB TOUR will allow participants to know more about the techniques and outcomes developed in NUVCOBAM such as : Additive Manufacturing Lab, presentation of printed valves & filters within NUCOBAM project, 3D scanning, non-destructive testing demonstration…
The workshop will focus on the following topics: Codification, material performance for NPP in operation, qualification strategy…
For more information please consult the following links:
- Event flyer is available here.
- Event website: http://events.ciemat.es/web/nucobam/home
- Program of the Fab Lab event and workshop: http://events.ciemat.es/web/nucobam/programme
- Registration form to the Fab Lab event and workshop: http://events.ciemat.es/web/nucobam/registration-end-users-and-general-public
- For any inquiries about the project, and/or about the Fab Lab event and Workshop, please contact:Myriam Bourgeois (Project Coordinator – email@example.com) and Mareike Kiwitt (MAREIKE.KIWITT@ciemat.es)